Managed Cloud Hosting Services. Tailored to your needs.
It’s more than virtual servers. From migration to management and backups, everything’s automated, monitored, and controlled using the world’s most advanced cloud platform. All in our own cutting-edge Canadian data centres. And, we’re by your side 24/7 if you need help.
Experience CloudPath for 30 days. Zero risk. No obligations. Request a free trial
Your own secure, managed cloud. In minutes.
Engineer, install, monitor and manage your infrastructure with 95% less effort.
Private clouds offer extraordinary benefits. But they require time, expertise and experience to set up properly. Pathway’s managed CloudPath service frees you up from the effort and risk involved in setting up, managing and maintaining your critical infrastructure and systems in the cloud, all within a secure world-class Tier-III, SOC 2 compliant and ISO 27001 certified data centre.
CloudPath uses the industry’s leading commercial cloud platform: The VMWare suite of products – the same provider-grade software platform used by Fortune 500 companies and by over 90% of other firms, worldwide. We help you design, set up and manage your cloud infrastructure – from servers and network to security, management and backups – so that you can concentrate on the other important aspects of running your business.
Need to restore a backup in the middle of the night? Log into your cloud dashboard/control panel. A few clicks and you’re done! If you need help we’re just a phone call away – any time of the day or night. Contact us for a quote
Why Use a Cloud Computing Company?
Pathway Communications is a cloud computing solutions provider that can give you and your staff the ability to connect to your company servers any time, from anywhere. With more organizations adopting remote working policies, cloud computing services make it easier than ever to access enterprise data.
Why Work With Cloud Computing Companies?
Working with cloud computing providers offers scalability and flexibility. Instead of getting expensive upgrades, we make the equipment investments for you. Cloud computing companies free up valuable time, so you can focus on growing your business.
The top cloud services providers can also ensure enterprise data stays in a secure, safe location in the event of natural disasters and cyber-attacks.
Benefits of Cloud Storage Services
The main benefit of getting cloud storage is cost savings for your operations. However, it’s not the only major benefit to your business. It also allows for seamless productivity because work no longer needs to happen in a physical location. Even if you just limit that to one day a week, you need cloud storage so your employees can sync data and files, no matter where they are working from. Cloud storage services often provide better security than trying to send files directly via email.
Migration, backup and peace of mind. Out of the box.
Getting on the cloud doesn’t need to be hard. Elegant and simple tools help you virtualize your office, install applications and configure your solution in hours, not weeks. See our case study to learn about how another business benefits from our services.
Powerful orchestration and monitoring systems spot and fix problems, patch your systems, perform audits and monitor everything 24x7x365. We detect problems before you even experience them.
We can combine two private clouds to make a highly resilient service. Have your own virtual servers? No problem. We can combine your cloud with ours to make a hybrid cloud. Transparent failover options let you cut over to near-real time replicas with almost zero downtime. Get back to business with customized disaster recovery options.
Backup and restore entire virtual machines in minutes. Massively flexible options on backup frequency and retention periods help you meet the most stringent compliancy requirements from ISO, SSAE and SOC.
Get on the cloud for 30 days. You won’t regret it. Get a free trial
Is cloud computing good for your business?
Accessibility and management
- Do you have access to dashboards which provide real-time information on the state and capacity of your infrastructure?
- Can you remotely move, add, change or remove active resources, including storage (SSD, SAS and SATA), memory (RAM), compute (CPU and cores), firewalls, and load balancers, in minutes without bringing your applications and systems down?
Speed and performance
- Do you have an automated process for backup and restore which lets you to use a remotely accessible dashboard to immediately change the frequency of images or snapshots?
- Have you established disaster recovery and failover for your infrastructure? How often do you test this set up? Can you do this in minutes?
- Can you set up a new server from scratch in less than ten minutes?
- Can you increase the capacity of your infrastructure by, say, 25% in less than an hour?
- Can you migrate your entire infrastructure to another site in less than a day per server?
Process and support
- Do you have processes in place to apply patches and fixes to your systems and receive automated reports?
- Can you obtain top quality, professional, consultation, advice and technical support relating to network, security, storage and systems administration (UNIX and Windows) – on demand, 24/7 – at preferred rates which are at least 30% – 40% less than the market?
To find out more about how CloudPath is the right fit for your business, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Strong data centre. Strong cloud.
Constantly audited, built with multiple redundancies, and shines with demanding workloads.
Tier III, SOC 2 Type II, ISO 27001: 2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certifications.
Private and Canadian
Secured on Canadian soil. No USA Patriot Act. Your data is your own.
99.999% uptime guarantee
Multiple layers of redundancy in place to ensure high availability.