Tier 3 data center services. 100% Canadian owned and operated
A data centre in Canada built to exceed the auditor’s requirements
Operating a data centre in a regular office building means running into serious limitations for compliance, power, cooling and space. With Pathway’s tier 3 data center services in Toronto, Ontario, you get complete assurance that power and space will always be available to meet your immediate and long-term needs. Our data center services in Canada are fully audited, has redundancies in place that exceed Tier 3 data center requirements and even generates its own power on site.
Tailored data centre solutionsWe’re always here to help you tailor your solution to your specific needs. You are not charged for every little interaction with our support team. Decisions are made quicker because our business has fewer layers of management. Combine that with our custom data suites and scalable infrastructure — Pathway can provide any data center services, cloud or colocation solution you need.
Managed data centre servicesHeating, cooling, power, security, and day-to-day maintenance are taken care of so you don’t have to. If you need more help, you can get remote reboot, remote hands, network and device monitoring, server management, data backups, tape rotation, OS patch management, application support, cabling, and equipment storage for a fraction of the cost of doing it in-house. Find out more about managed data centre services now.
Canadian and private data centre servicesOur tier 3 data center is located in Markham, Ontario, beyond the reach of U.S. laws like the Patriot Act. Your data doesn’t leave Canadian soil. Get all the privacy and proximity you need to secure your business. Pathway offers 3-factor authentication, secure cabinets, private data suites and data segregation.
Secure & CompliantIn business, trust doesn’t come easy. All of our data center services pass through our Tier 3 data center backed by ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 certification and SOC 2 Type II compliance for the ultimate reliability, security and privacy. Your data is protected 24x7x365 by perimeter alarms, biometrics, video surveillance, firewalls and intrusion systems. The same degree of care is applied to our hiring practices.
Reliability and uptimeBackups at every level ensure your infrastructure never goes down. Multiple levels of redundancy for power, cooling, disaster recovery and networks are built right in. You get customer-focused SLAs and a minimum 99.9% uptime guarantee. Our guarantees are practical and real – unrealistic uptimes are never made, such as 100%, with a long list of exceptions.
Quality managedOur tier 3 data center is backed by multiple network operations centres spread across the globe. Pathway uses ISO 9001:2015 and ITIL processes, ITSM, and quality management systems to provide consistent, high grade support for your infrastructure. Internal processes are governed and audited regularly to ensure data centre service quality. Our staff and processes go through rigorous continuous improvement programs to ensure we innovate and react to new and emerging needs.
A tier iii data centre that never sleeps
Redundant security, power, infrastructure and processes
Your clients, the government and your partners demand state-of-the-art facilities and the highest level of security and privacy. Our Tier III data centre services has every feature you need, including N+1, 2N+1 or better redundancy at every level and assured security that safeguards your data from physical and cyber threats.
- CCTV Monitoring
- 24x7x365 on-site security
- ISO 27001 & 27002, ISO 27018 SOC 3, SOC 2 Type II, SOC 1 Type II and CSAE 3416
- 3-level authentication (access card, pin code and biometrics)
- Man traps
- Individually locked cabinets
- Escorted access to critical areas
- 24x7x365 facility monitoring with sensors, alarms and audit logs
- Private suites with custom security controls
- Robust power distribution
- Full range of AC power products
- Generator (1 MW)
- Redundant power systems
- Physically segregated power and cooling systems
- Prime, uphill location
- Configurable product solutions
- Configurable space
- Private suites, cages and shared rooms
- Smoke, gas and fire suppression
- Hot/cold containment design
- Multiple carriers, ISPs and CDNs
- Full gigabit Ethernet internal switching using enterprise Cisco devices
- All systems sourced from world class manufacturers
- Raised floor with floor leak and heat detectors
- Fully equipped temporary work site
- Vehicle access and loading dock
- 99.982% uptime and SLA guarantee
- 2N UPS
- Minimum N+1 cooling redundancy
- Triple redundant cooling infrastructure
- Redundant monitoring
- Redundant power in each cabinet
- Multiple entry fibre
- SLA-based cross connects
- Separate mirror and disaster recovery sites in Toronto and Montreal
- Dual network operations centres (NOCs)
- Multiple upstream data and internet connections to Tier 1 providers
The tier iii data centre is built, and constantly tested, with the assumption that every part has weaknesses.
Choosing the right tier iii Data Centre service partner in Canada for your business can be one of the most important decisions your organization will make. Colocating in Pathways’ Tier III Data Centre services allows you to marry reliability, scalability and redundancy with IT experts who can truly produce data centre solutions that will grow with your needs.
When you invest in a third party data center services, it’s not just about the facilities. You need assurance that we’re doing our job right. As a Pathway client, you can leverage our extensive, and fully audited, certification and compliance suite to protect your business and attract new clients.