If your business lacks the physical space required to host your own data center facility, server colocation can be a good solution. Colocation provides secure and reliable rack space in a third party’s data center facilities, allowing your business to house its IT infrastructure without needing additional real estate.
Host your server securely in our Tier III Data Center
What Calls For Server Colocation
Choose Pathway as Your Trusted Partner for Server Colocation
Choosing the right data center for colocation is crucial to the success of your business. It’s essential to have a reliable and secure environment to host your business’s IT infrastructure. That’s why Pathway has built a Tier III Data Center designed to meet your most demanding colocation requirements.
Pathway’s Tier III Data Center is a state-of-the-art facility that is built to provide maximum uptime and security for your IT infrastructure. It offers advanced physical and cybersecurity measures, redundant power and cooling systems, high-speed connectivity, and flexible and scalable colocation services. Our team of experts is available around the clock to support and assist with your colocation needs.
Highlights of our facility
- ISO 27001 & 27002, ISO 27018 SOC 3, SOC 2 Type II, SOC 1 Type II, and CSAE 3416 certified.
- 99.9% uptime
- Triple redundant cooling infrastructure
- 24x7x365 facility monitoring with sensors, alarms and audit logs
- Private suites with custom security controls
- Separate mirror and disaster recovery sites in Toronto and Montreal
What You Get