How to share a concern with Pathway

Pathway prides itself on constantly improving our customer service, and so we value your feedback.  That is why we have an easy process for you to share your thoughts with us to help us improve service for you.

relevant terms: complaint, dispute, CRTC, CCTS, commission, ombudsman.

Step 1 Contact our Support As soon as you notice an issue, let us know either by phone, 416-214-6363 ext 2801, or email,  Our customer service agents are available 24/7 to work with you to resolution.
Step 2 Escalate to a Supervisor If you require additional support, you should request to speak with a supervisor.  If immediately available, they will take your call and establish the next steps for resolution.  In the event they are not immediately available they will get back to you as soon as they can, within two business days.
Step 3 Escalate to Customer Care If your issue is still unresolved, you can ask to escalate to Customer Care.  In many cases, our staff will perform this task automatically depending on the nature of your request.  If you wish to reach out directly Customer Care is available by phone, 416-214-6363 ext 3500, and email,
Step 4 Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of consumers about their telecom and TV services, and complaints of small business customers about their telecom services, free of charge. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, internet or TV service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you.
To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687.Timer watch