February 12, 2014
In February 2014, the renovations to our Tier III certified facility will be completed. We have significantly increased our data centre floor space to help serve our clients better. Over the past year, Pathway has seen a substantial increase in the demand for data centre services from our customer base, as a result, we have taken important steps to build and strengthen our position as a leader in data centre services in Canada. Our recent data centre floor expansion, as well as the investments that we have made to our technology infrastructure, will significantly improve our ability to innovate and grow.
Our Markham, Ontario data centre is one of the only facilities in Canada which is available for custom-adaption to meet each client’s specific needs of power, space, security or support. This unique data centre offers comprehensive power availability, security and an uptime guarantee that is unmatched (by any other data centre in the country). We employ an array of world-class systems, processes and tools to ensure that service level requirements are met, and we offer customers the opportunity to customize their services to suit their needs.Some of our systems and key benefits include:
- World class, high-availability equipment with N+1 configuration (Uptime Institute Tier III certification)
- Certifications such as SOC2 Type 2 (includes SOC1 Type 2 (SSAE 16), CSAE 3416 Type 2 standards) and ISO 9001-2008
- Multiple, redundant upstream internet connections with gigabit access from Tier 1 providers
- Abundant power for high-density environments, redundant uninterrupted power supplies (UPS) and redundant backup diesel generators with on-site fuel storage for uninterrupted power
- Redundant climate control systems, a gas-based fire suppression system, and floor leak, flood and heat detectors
- Complete physical security: perimeter alarms, biometric authentication and video surveillance
- 24/7/365 network monitoring from dual operations centres
- Separate mirror and Disaster Recovery sites in other Canadian locations
Combining our data centre services with our full suite of connectivity and managed services allows us to provide an end-to-end solution that enables our customers to innovate and evolve in a dynamic and fast-paced market.