FAQs for User Services.
If your questions are still unanswered, please contact us. We look forward to serving you.
How do I log in to the secure User Services portal?
Go to https://userservices.pathcom.com/ and enter your Pathway Email address (e.g. email@example.com) and Password under ‘Customer Login’ in the top-right hand corner of the page. Select the ‘User Services’ radio button and click ‘GO!‘
How do I check my online usage and usage details?
Log in to User Services with your Email address and Password as shown above in ‘How do I log in to the secure User Services portal?’. Once you have logged in, select the radio button “Manage your dial-up account”. Click “Submit“. (Only applicable to Dial-up customers.) Click on ‘Check Usage‘ or ‘Usage Details‘. Note: The usage database is generated every night at midnight, but is not updated to the website until 9am the next day.
How do I change my password?
How do I create more email addresses (aliases)?
Log in to User Services with your User Name and Password as shown in ‘How do I check my online usage and usage details?’ Once you have logged in, select the radio button “Manage your email account”. Click “Submit“. (Only applicable to Dial-up customers.) Once you have logged in, click on ‘Mailbox Setup‘.
- Enter the alias (the part of the email address before the @ symbol) that you require to be set up. e.g. johnsmith
- Enter a password for that mailbox (it must be between 5 and 8 characters).
- Retype the password in the “Confirm Password” field.
- Click on “Change” button.
- The additional mailbox has been created.
- The user name for the new mailbox will be listed to the left of the alias (it usually starts with the letter “u” or “m”).
- The password for the new mailbox is the password that you entered
- The email address of the new mailbox is listed in the alias column (ie: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You are ready to add another mailbox if required (follow the same steps).
How do I change an email address?
- Click the round radio button beside the email address you’d like to change
- Click on the alias you’d like to change (ie: johnsmith).
- Erase the alias and type in the new alias.
- Click the “Change” button.
- You have successfully changed the email address (note the username and the password remain unchanged).
How do I delete an email address?
How do I purchase Virus Protection for my email?
If you are a Pathway high speed customer, rest assured that your incoming email is already being scanned for viruses. This service is available free of charge to:
- Broadband, Fibre, T1, ISDN, Dual Analog and Wireless business Internet clients
- Residential FastPath Secure, FastPath HomeNet and LightPath high speed subscribers
- If you are not a Pathway corporate or residential high speed customer, we recommend you sign up for our inbound email virus scanning service for only $9.99 a year (plus GST) per email account – that’s less than 85 cents a month.