March 7, 2022
Why should you spend 5 mins reading this blog?
Cyber-attacks were observed to increase over 800% within a short period of 48 hours this week. With that said, who wants to risk it? Addressing risks and meeting your business goals go hand in hand. Security can be confusing and overwhelming. Planning and prioritization are the best ways to start.
Get a quick assessment of your current IT security controls.
Get an IT Audit at a discounted rate for a limited period.
Without a well thought out and comprehensive security program, your organization cannot defend itself against data breach campaigns, making it an irresistible and eventual target for cybercriminals. Seven out of ten small businesses have no idea if their IT systems are secure. And the last words from the remaining three were, “It won’t happen to us.” A business can have all the risk assessment documents in the world, but they’re not worth much if the IT systems, processes and personnel have no protection against data theft, malware, ransomware, and other IT Threats.
Information theft is the most expensive and fastest-growing segment of cybercrime. It is primarily driven by the increasing exposure of identity information to the web via cloud services. But it’s not the only target. Industrial controls that manage power grids and other infrastructure can be disrupted or destroyed. And identity theft isn’t the only goal; cyber-attacks may aim to compromise data integrity (destroy or change data) to breed distrust in an organization or government.
Cybercriminals are becoming more sophisticated, changing what and who they target, how they affect organizations and their attack methods for different security systems. Social engineering remains the easiest form of cyber attack, with ransomware, phishing and spyware being the most effortless entry. Third-party and fourth-party vendors who process your data and have poor cybersecurity practices are another common attack vector, making vendor risk management and third-party risk management all the more critical.
The benefits of regular audits and remediation:
- 24×7 operational visibility and support: With proactive monitoring and support, you can prevent threats from entering the organization—negating the potential for significant impacts like data loss or downtime.
- Increased productivity: Minimize downtime from breaches and the fallout to our users and customers. Retain the focus on your core business.
- Reduce compliance and governance burden: Even among organizations with some IT security expertise, outside help could be beneficial. Possessing certifications from ISO, SOC to PCI, our solutions and processes are highly secure, following NIST principles that enforce adoption and increase compliance and accountability. We help you address your governance, risk and compliance (GRC) goals with advanced technology and best practices.
- Future proofed tools and processes: Stay ahead of the curve with relevant and contemporary solutions suited to the evolving threat landscape, including botnets, espionage, rogue employees, and state actors.
Managed Firewalls, Endpoint, and Content Protection
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- Managed patching and custom rule design
- Email firewalls for data leak prevention
- Endpoint monitoring and scans
- Software security compliance testing
- Infrastructure penetration testing and remediation
- Network and systems review and design
- Operational continuity and disaster recovery design, testing, and audit
- Policy design and enforcement
- Vendor and supplier security review
Security Information Event Management and Analysis (SIEM)
- Logging and sensor deployment and management
- Log analysis
- Visualization and dashboards
- Pattern analysis and deviation alerts
Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Customized services that span policies, technology, and personnel
- Realtime monitoring and response
- Policy and governance design, review, and audit, including breach management
- Business continuity design and audit
- Workload restoration and continuity
How We Make a Difference: Our Multi-Layered Approach to IT SecurityPeople: 24X7X365 SOC staffed by experienced and certified technicians for pro-active monitoring
Process: Well formulated, efficient business processes engineering aligned with business goals
Parts: We leverage leading security technology to secure and protect your network
Pathway‘s end-to-end IT security services are supported by state-of-the-art, ISO and PCI compliant, and geo-redundant SOCs built to identify, detect, protect and respond to security threats and malicious activities, thus helping to optimize your organization’s IT security monitoring, incident detection, and incident response times.
Assessment and Audit Services
- Security infrastructure assessment reviews
- Network level vulnerability assessments
- Network level penetration testing
- Wireless security infrastructure review
- Wireless vulnerability assessment
- Wireless penetration testing
- Policies/Procedures/Process assessments
- Compliance audits (NIST, CSC, PCI DSS etc.)
- Password strength audits
- Firewall architecture and rules assessment
- Web application assessment
- Security architecture design Security Technology Tools and Services
- Intrusion prevention (IPS)
- Intrusion detection (IDS)
- Unified threat management solutions
- Penetration testing tools
- Vulnerability testing tools
- Anti-Malware solutions
- Endpoint protection
- Identify and access management
- Endpoint protection
- Application firewalls
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Active data protection
- Encryption services/tools
- Data loss prevention (DLP)
- Application white listing
- Identity management services
- Network malware detection and prevention
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) threat detection and response
- Network anomaly detection and alerting
Securing business-critical networks, data, and applications should be done with proper care and planning while considering the entire security posture and vulnerability footprint. We appreciate the effects that changes in technology can have on end-users, so a prioritized plan driven by a business risk assessment and regular preventative maintenance is key. This means following an organized process to ensure risk mitigation measures are relevant to your key assets. This helps align with your budget and spend effort where it’s actually needed.
The process begins when you contact us. We complete a quick assessment that lets you start monitoring your endpoints in less than an hour. Call today to get started.
Contact email@example.com or Dial 416-214-6363 now!
Still Don’t Believe Us
Fill up a short questionnaire to learn how secure your systems are; no commitments here. You will be redirected to a secured survey site by clicking BEGIN ASSESSMENT.
Security Has Become The #1 IT Priority. Are You Prepared?
Fill out our IT Assessment , contact firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 416-214-6363 now!